Minnesota Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility
CALL FOR OFFERS:
Offers due July 29, 2022 by 4:00 pm CDT
Completed in 2020, Cambia Hills of East Bethel was designed and constructed to offer adolescents requiring psychiatric care a residential treatment option. The campus is located on 38 acres to immerse residents in a quiet, nurturing environment created specifically for Behavioral Health residential care.
The 62,000 sq ft facility was previously licensed by the MN Department of Human Services and operated as a PRTF, having all of the necessary infrastructure to provide a turn-key, high quality residential treatment option. As one of the few facilities of its kind it is a significant asset in the community and provides a vital service supporting the continuum of behavioral care.
- Building completed construction and began operating in February 2020
- Positioned on 38 acres of woods and prairie presenting multiple outdoor therapy options
- Up to 8 secure and segregated residential “zones” for multiple treatment and census options
- 10 Classrooms with offices and Sensory Rooms
- Commercial Kitchen and dining, full Gymnasium
- Capacity for 64 beds, with substantial common area and additional space
- All necessary technology, security, and care systems in place offering a unique infrastructure
- Permits/service requirements in place; no greenfield construction necessary
- Vital asset with multiple service options in the continuum of Behavioral Health Care
Certus Financial, in its capacity as court appointed Receiver, desires to solicit expressions of interest from qualified groups to consider utilization of the asset. Please contact Certus for more information:
Watch a Short Introduction
Minnesota publishes first RFP for PRTF since 2019.
The East Bethel facility creates a turnkey opportunity for RFP respondents to acquire existing bed capacity parallel to the RFP process.
To view the RFP click here.